Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten Tiny Toes

Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes...

My mom, SILs, & I are going to be hosting a baby shower for a cousin-in-law of mine, who recently had a baby boy. Guess who was on invitation duty? ;-)

I thought on it for awhile, and came up with something I liked...assembly was the "easy" part. It was all the cutting, stamping, embossing, etc...that took all my time! :)

Ready for the end result?
OK. :)


Everything is SU except for the baby feet stamp. I got that AGES ago (10 years??) when I started stamping, and it's one of my non-SU stamps I've kept for such an occasion. ;-)

Supplies: Bashful Blue & Whisper White cardstock, Big Shot, Polka dot embossing folder, Bashful Blue gingham ribbon

Well, what do you think? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Awesome is what I think - I love them - may have to use this when I need baby invites.
    Robbijune at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous.... I know, you're not supposed to use that word when it comes to anything 'male' - it should be 'handsome' but cards simply aren't handsome, this is cute and gorgeous and well done! You look like one 'perfectionistic' lady here.... - perfect! I'm sure the baby shower will be a great succes having started it off with these cards!
    And I love the feet... Should show you the birth-announcement card I made for my youngest - it's got the feet (foot in my case) on it too! Makes me want another one ;) (you know the story!)
    Enough rambling on my part.. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest boy invites I've ever seen! I'm new to scrapbooking. Is the the party details on the back or is this a layered invitation? My email address is HJStanton@aol.com Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)