Friday, October 23, 2009

Clean, Simple....and Hoarding

In the last two weeks, I've made a TON of new cards for display at my Open House, losing count around 40.  Sheesh... I'm craving simplicity now!

Here's a great way to use those wonderful, glorious paper scraps.

Yes, I keep my paper scraps. ALL of them.
Well....maybe not if they're smaller than 1/2 my pinky finger. ;-)

"Hello, my name is Crystal, and I'm a paper-hoarder"

Why? Well, it's simple:  because I might use them someday! :-)
I seriously DO get excited when I use scraps on a card.  I think because it means it was worth keeping, and I didn't "waste" it by throwing it away!  Maybe that's the bit of Dutch in me. lol ;-)


















Does that not speak simplicity?
Think of all the cards you could make just by changing the DSP!
LOVE it!!

The small print (all Stampin' Up):
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop and large oval punches, Chocolate chip ribbon, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I'm just a hoarder in general. I think they might feature me on that TLC show about hoarders one of these days :)

    Hope the show goes well!

    p.s. I made the apple dip last night...my recommendation is 16 oz cream cheese, 3/4 cup brown sugar and 2 tsp vanilla. I added another cream cheese because the first batch was WAAAAYY too sugary. More cheesy was MUCH better :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)