Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You can DO it!

This is one of those clean & simple cards I made this summer....which I thought appropriate to share now. :)

My brother is in the midst of those awful CPA tests...you know, study real hard, drive a ways to take it, get through it, find out 6 weeks later how well you did, etc...

Well, he found out (right before his wedding - whew!) that he passed the most recent section, so I made him this card to celebrate the achievement.

Hee hee...I just love the sentiment, from SU's " Full of Life" set.
Just a little something to make him laugh.

He's been studying again....and is taking the next one tomorrow....
GOOD LUCK, BROTHER!!!!!  You can DO it!!!
(I'm only embarassing you b/c I love you.) ;-)

















The Small Print (all Stampin' Up)
Inspiration:
Lateblossom on SCS...made mine a bit more simple/masuline?
Stamps: Full of Life, Seeing Stars
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry
Accessories: Large & small star punches, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)