Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wedding Wishes

Continuing in the wedding theme...
To be honest, it's not one of my favorites (I liked the shower card better!, lol).  That's okay though...the words on the outside and inside are what matters most, right? :)

I continued on with the dark puple & swirls theme...as seen below!  The stamp set used is "God's Blessings" from Stampin' Up...I really love this set.  Sometimes the inside of a handmade card is a struggle, and this set is perfect for that!  With beautiful sentiments for all sorts of occasions, it's one of my go-to's! :) 














The small print
Stamps: God's Blessings
Cardstock: Whisper White, Dk. purple, Amethyst
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swirls EF, Large oval punches, Bridal confetti flowers, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)