Thursday, October 15, 2009

You're Grrrrreat!

Here are a couple of camping-related thank you cards I made this summer.

We had some sweet people involved in our camping trips this year, and I wanted to make sure they knew we appreciated them.

I knew EXACTLY which stamp set I wanted to use: "Under The Stars" (Stampin' Up!).  There are two versions, because I was just having so much fun! lol

I stamped main image on SU's watercolor paper, then colored it in with SU's markers and aquapainter.  Ahhhh..I just love watercoloring...it's so relaxing!

Check out the two versions below....hee hee....and check out the last pic too (inside). :)
















And inside...













Well, what do you think?  Fun, no?  The marshmallow on the S'more is actually puffy! :)

The small print (all Stampin' Up)
Idea:
casegj on SCS...I just changed a few things
Stamps: Under The Stars, Lovely As A Tree
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, watercolor
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brown Stazon
Accessories: Stampin' write markers, Aquapainter, RHred taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a Grrrrreat Day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

Go ahead...make my day! :)