Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Treats, Part II

Happy December!!!!  I'm excited for this wonderful month. A busy, but wonderful month.  :)

Here's another easy idea for you...using...yes, chocolate.
Can you tell where my loyalties lie? lol ;0)
I promise not every gift idea will be something chocolate. ;0)

Day 2
Hershey Candy Bar Pull

















This is another one of those treats I redo every year, to update to current SU products. ;-)

Wanna see last year's?  OK.
Here's last year's, with the bar pulled out to see. :)

















Yup, it's the same tag. :)
Let me know if you'd like to see a tutorial on this someday.  :)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas, All Holidays
Paper: Merry Moments DSP ('09), Holiday Treasures ('08)
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White ('09), Riding Hood Red, Whisper White ('08)
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Large & small tag punches, Taffeta ribbon (Old Olive '09, Riding Hood Red '08), Hole punch, Sticky strip, Crimper
Other: Hershey's Candy Bar


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Yes....Yes.....always a tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the whole 12 days. Thanks for putting it up.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)