Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank You's...and a Peek! :)

Though I've been seriously feeling a lack of mojo, I knew I needed to get to my thank you cards before my next birthday! lol

I purchased a pkg. of embellishments after Christmas somewhere YEARS ago...12 of these babies for...get this... $0.24!!  Seriously.  Looking back, I shoulda snatched up more than ONE package!

I envisioned this simple card, and it came to fruition... However, it's still a little too simple to me.

Problem: There's a fine line between simple, and simple with a wrong touch added.  I decided not to risk it. ;-)  I dunno....maybe I'll cut it down for less white space at bottom....we'll see.


















Since my birthday was the 21st...I thought, rather than make a bunch of C'mas and B'day thanks...I could make one that could work for both occasions!

Enter something NEW...2 stamps from one of the FREE stamp sets you can get during Sale-A-Bration! :)


















The color you see is my Bermuda Bay marker, and on the white parts...it's all sparkly! :)  I added dazzling diamonds...ahhh...love it!  Click on the pic to view the bling! ;-)  I added a little "thank you" tag & distressed the bottom edge. You could also add a different sentiment from the set ("happy birthday" or "for you" perhaps?) ;-)

Did you like my sneak peek?  Stay tuned for more! :)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Happy Moments (upcoming SAB)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Bermuda Bay marker, 2way glue pen, Dazzling diamonds glitter, Dimensionals
Other: Christmas Tree embellishments (non SU)


Thank you for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)