Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Treats, Part X

Well, here we are at Day 10 already.
I can't believe I'm almost finished with this series!

I've made more stuff, and I've got more ideas brewing...
Now, I'm just trying to decide WHICH ones to show my last three days in the series!

Ahhh, the dilemna.  It's a good dilemna, let me tell you! lol.

Day 10
Decorated Candle













I made a BUNCH of these one year...and only have one left! :)
It smells really yummy...and what I love is that you really could give a gift like this, year round.  Just change the DSP, embellishments, and image accordingly! :)

1. Purchase candle at $ store
2. Cover with strip of DSP (retired SU one - "Dashing")
3. Decorate as desired
4. Give to a lucky recipient! :)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Merry & Bright (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP
Accessories: Red gingham ribbon, Scallop & circle punches, SU markers, dimensionals, sticky strip
Other: $ candle


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)