Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Treats, Part IX

Hello again...it's Day 9 of my handmade gift series.
I can go three more to make it an even dozen, right?  We'll see. ;-)

This is a sweet and sparkly gift that can keep on giving!
That is...if your recipient has a Christmas Tree. :)

Day 9
Reinker Ornament

















There really are soooo many possibilities with this. 

It's as simple as a clear ornament.
Stampin' Up reinker (Perfect Plum on LH one, Almost Amethyst on RH one)
...and SU's Dazzling Diamonds GLITTER! :)

Change colors (SU has 54 to choose from!), change up your bows/cording, add a rub-on, oh the possibilities are endless! :)

EDITED TO ADD:  Hoping to do a tutorial soon, as requested.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful... but do tell me what I have to do... I have all the right materials :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)