Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Treats, Part VI

Are ya still with me? ;0)
Six days of gift ideas for you...dare I go six more? lol

Today's project is another gift card holder, since it's a pretty popular gift nowadays.

Day 6
Unisex Gift Card Holder













This was one of the FREE make & takes at my recent Annual Open House at the end of October.

To be honest...it seems a little blah. Boring. Makes me feel the need to explain myself. ;0)

I chose the colors I did to make it work for either gender, for any occasion.  They had the stamp options available to make it what they wanted.  Male, Female, Christmas, Birthday...you name it! :)  It IS double-sided DSP...and there are some GREAT designs in the pack with more, ahem...color.  Go ahead, go take a look in the catalog...it's called Thoroughly Modern, and it's one of my faves. :)

Would you like to see the inside?  Of course!! :)

















Instructions:
4 1/4" x 7" cardstock (Soft Suede)
4 1/8" x 2 1/4" pc. designer paper (Thoroughly Modern)
4 1/8" x 1 1/4" pc. designer paper (Thoroughly Modern)
-Score the cardstock on the long side at 2.5 and 5.5"
-Fold bottom flap upward.
-Adhere DSP to topside and bottom flap.
-Stamp desired decor/greeting & attach.
-Attach bottom flap to card base at upper corners with gold brads.

That's about it!
Well....you may want to slip a gift card in the newly formed pocket, or your recipient might be a smidgen confused. ;-)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
In addition to the abovementioned products...
Brushed Gold & Very Vanilla cardstock, Soft Suede ink, Scallop and circle punches.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)