Thursday, December 31, 2009

Simply Glittery Birthday

Here's another sneak peek from the upcoming set "Happy Moments" from Stampin' Up!  You can earn this set for FREE!!!

It's a rather dreary day here...so I apologize in advance for the poor photo quality.


















I colored the flowers with SU's Regal Rose & So Saffron markers, added dazzling diamonds to the Rose cardstock, cake stand, and flower midddles.  IRL, when you move it in your hands, the sparkle is illuminated by the light around you...it's gorgeous!! :)  Go ahead & click on the pic for a glimpse of the glitter! :)

I'm also thrilled to say I created my own watermark with Stampin' Up's "My Digital Studio"!  Be kind...it's my first...and it's a learning process. ;-)  I should probably make it a little bigger.  I just don't want it to be obnoxious! lol

Stay tuned for more Sneak Peeks!!  Remember, the new publications start on January 5th! :)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps:
Happy Moments
Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose

Accessories: Regal Rose & So Saffron markers, 2way glue pen, Dazzling diamonds, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love the card it is simple but pretty. THe watermark is good you can read the name but it is not overtaking the card which is what you want people to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watermark! Simply simple!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)