Friday, September 3, 2010

A New Kind of Flower

FIRST:  Take a look at the RH sidebar...there are two new pictures that you can click on.  At the top, the link to the new Holiday Mini catalog!  At the bottom, a special deal...something tote-ally awesome you can get for FREE by joining my SU family! :)

*And now, on to our regularly scheduled program...*
(speaking of...I've got a lot of upcoming projects to show you...been on a creatin' frenzy!! YAY!)

I made my own flowers!
Out of RIBBON! :)

Wanna see?
Here's the card I made for my parents' anniversary:

















A nice, CAS card.  Wanted the flowers to be the true focalpoint, so I didn't add a whole lot extra.  The white base is embossed with polka dots, added a few leaves (sizzlit), a sentiment (Teeny Tiny Wishes), and I was done! Now, if only it really took that little time to make, lol.  Well, now that I've made the flowers, I think it'll go faster in the future. ;-)

Well, what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon (retired), Circle punch, Adhesive, Leaves sizzlit, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. This is definitely a wow card. You did a great job on the roses. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, I'm your newest follower! Your cards are so beautiful--you are very talented! How do you learn how to do this? I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! It's perfect!

    Amy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I have seen these flowers on several blogs but have not tried to complete one yet. Better do that, because it is beautiful. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking :-)
    Is there a blog you followed to make the rose?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)