Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birthday/Christmas Thanks

So, I have to be honest with you.
Yesterday's post came pretty easily to me...and I'll tell ya why. ;-)

You see, I had made up some thank you cards to send for my Birthday/Christmas gifts (remember, my b'day was the 21st).  A clean and simple card that looked nice, that I could make multiples of, without spending a ton of time on.

When the CAS challenge came and I saw the colors included, I knew I could make a card for the challenge, just by changing a few things from my original design. So that's what I did. Essentially, they're the same card...but not. lol! :)

Here's the card I originally made for thank yous (aka my inspiration for yesterday's card):













A great little thank you!  A 4.25" square card, one layer, generation stamping, and a simple sentiment.

Well, what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Watercolor Trio, Warmest Regards
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White
Technique: Generation Stamping

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, love your card and blog this was my first visit. thanks for the nice comment at my site
    http://ucanstampit.blogspot.com/
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a great card! I love CAS cards. I love the different sizes. I tend to do all the same size. You inspire me to break out of that mold! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I really enjoy seeing all the complex cards, but I tend to use simpler layouts when creating. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)