Friday, December 3, 2010

Snowflake Series #6

Hello, and welcome to Day 6 of my Snowflake Series!

Each day with a new project, featuring Stampin' Up's stamp set, Serene Snowflakes!

It all started with the 'secret project' I was working on for Ruth (see bottom of post). One card to make turned into 3, then I got inspired and made several projects to match, using the same materials!

Today's another easy-peasy idea...are you getting the picture I like those kind? ;-)

Very simplistic (see what I'd add below), and not the best pic, but it'll work! :)

Day #6 - Tree Ornament (or gift tag)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For an ornament, I'd add one of our adhesive-backed rhinestones for the middle - AH, how that would just pop! :)
 
I acheived this look by stamping the large snowflake in full strength, and then stamping over top of it with the smaller snowflakes from the set, after stamping-off first (generation stamping), for a lighter look. Added dazzling diamonds around perimeter of main circle, and in spots all over, too! :)
 
That's all for today - well, what do you think?

Why don't you go take a gander at Ruth's matching project? Click on the icon below to see the project/review, and enter the giveaway too - time's almost up!!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. How cute! It would make a great tag also. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ornament is perfect Crystal, and I like your tips. Sometimes the quick projects are the best ones. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous idea for making quick and easy ornaments. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)