Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snowflake Series #5

Hello, and welcome to Day 5 of my Snowflake Series!

Each day with a new project, featuring Stampin' Up's stamp set, Serene Snowflakes!

It all started with the 'secret project' I was working on for Ruth (see bottom of post). One card to make turned into 3, then I got inspired and made several projects to match, using the same materials!

Today's another easy-peasy idea. :)
I bring you....

Day #5 - All Wrapped Up


















Yup, it's THAT simple today, folks. :)  Wrap your gifts!

For this small gift, I used a sheet of copy paper and stamped all over it (lighter & darker with same Marina Mist ink pad), then tied a Marina Mist taffeta ribbon to top it off!  You could go more than this too...I was just trying to give you the idea. :) 

For larger gifts, you could also use newspaper end rolls (can purchase from local newspaper) - we have a couple on hand for larger gifts - one is white, one is more 'newspapery' - bet that's not a word, huh. Oh well. I made a new word. :)

That's all for today!  Well, what do you think?

Why don't you go take a gander at Ruth's matching project? Click on the icon below to see the project/review, and enter the giveaway too - time's almost up!!! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous project! Just love this series you've created. Have fun with your new computer ...........so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I am loving all your snowflake projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great series on what one can do with one stamp set! I love what you've done and have fun with your new computer! I enjoying my Christmas present - a third generation Kindle! :))))) Thanks for blessing my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects... I love the colors! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)