Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ha ha ha...PUNNY!

Sooo....yes, I do finally have that punny card to share with you. :)

I started it a few weeks ago, and just finally sat down to finish it!  I couldn't decide whether to go super-simple, or add just a little more and still keep the "CAS" look. I decided on the latter - and really like it! :)

I have two girls, no boys. Of all my 10 neices and nephews, I have only TWO nephews! But, I liked this set anyways. ;-) A good friend knew this, and gave me the set for my birthday Christmas birthday...sorry, I can't remember now! lol  (My birthday is only 4 days before Christmas, so sometimes I get mixed up.)

Anywho...I'm finally ready to share it:
"I Dig You"
AACCCK! Love it. Sorry, I just do. :)

The base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I then added some texture (using Big Shot) to our brushed silver cardstock to make it look like the diamond plating on "tool/construction" type stuff.

In the loader bucket, you'll see some hearts from the Heart to Heart punch, the top one on a dimensional. :)  The sentiment "I Dig You" is punched out with our Word Window punch and mounted on a Modern Label punch in black. See those itty-bitty brads? LOVE EM!! They're a new item from the IB & Catalog this year...mini brads!

I'll be adding this to my Etsy Shop today...a great Valentine's card to purchase!

Well, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Great!
    I'm back in the land of living and enjoying your posts! Your things are lovely, funny and sweet!
    This one's good! Had to be, you took long enough ;) how's things with you?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)