Monday, January 30, 2012

SALE-A-BRATE!!

I realize it's been a little lonely here around the old blogeroo.

Remember this post here? What was ONE day off from school, turned into a whole WEEK!!  No craftin' that week, let me tell ya. :)  It was really nice though...playing in the snow, playing games in the house, stayin' in our jammies a little longer in the mornings...spending time with my girls.

At the end of that week, I forced myself into stamping (ya gotta do whatcha gotta do - wink), and started working on my Sale-A-Bration party scheduled for the next Thursday (26th). Making new samples EVERY day, figuring out the free M&T's, the workshop "wows", etc.

What's Sale-A-Bration, you ask?  Only the best time of the year to order Stampin' Up. ;-)





Click on the picture to go to the promotion page. :)


Did you know you can order online from me ANYTIME? 24/7??  Yup. Go HERE to stock up on your products and earn your freebies! :)





I hope to be back soon with a project to share.  I made a few (um, 27) during that week...a few which I can share here. :)  I *might* just have to share the punny card-in-the-works mentioned HERE first though. ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)