Monday, January 16, 2012

Just My "Type"

YAY!  I finally got to make a card last week. Sooooo glad! :)
It's very simple and to-the-point. Very punny, actually. ;-)

I used a new set from the Occasions Mini catalog (started on 1/4/2012)!
It's called "You're My Type," and it was love at first sight. :)




I stamped the typewriter on our Whisper White cardstock with Black Stazon ink. Due to the solid nature of the image, it took me..ahem...a few tries to get it just right. ;-)

Then, I inked up the sentiment with Basic Grey ink, because I wanted it to be slightly lighter than the black of the typewriter.








The heart is punched out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock with our Heart to Heart punch, and up on dimensional for a little something extra. :)


I'm adding it to my Etsy Shop today...so be sure to stop by if you're needing a card for someone - I've got Valentine's cards, as well as many other occasions too! :)

Feels good to be creating again, and I hope to be back tomorrow with another "punny" card (from a different set). It's halfway done - hoping to finish it today - yay! :)

Oh, by the way...you can go here to see the Occasions Mini catalog. Ordering through me online is available 24-7!





Well, what do you think? I'd love to hear from ya. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Another card that is to the point and great! Don't like the set, but DO like your card! (too honest?)
    Curious for that card you were going to post :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)