Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER #2!

Well folks, I'm sorry to say that KTLuv missed out on the blog candy opportunity, as I did not hear from her.  Sorry, KTluv!  :(

I guess that's good news for the rest of you! :)

And now.....

True Random Number Generator
Result: 8
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#8 is now the lucky winner!
Michelle said... I found your blog a few months ago and really love it. Thanks!
April 20, 2010 6:59 PM

Michelle, contact me (see contact info under header) with your mailing info and I'll get that out to you ASAP! :)

*If I don't hear back from Michelle by Friday at 12noon (PST)...well, I dunno...I might just keep it...or hold another drawing! lol

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)