Sunday, April 4, 2010

PS Technique Sample #4 - EASTER!

CHRIST THE LORD HAS RISEN TODAY, ALLELUIA!!
Happy Easter to you!
I pray that you grasp the gift He's given to you, with your whole heart!  Thank you, Jesus, for what you did to save us!

I'm so excited to go to church this morning...can't wait to join in praise!  I really hope we sing the song below...it just doesn't seem like Easter without singing this old, familiar hymn!

















This again uses the Polished Stone Technique!  See my video HERE for the how-to on this great technique! :)

Again, I kept the layout and embellishment simple...no need to distract! :)  The colors I used were Old Olive and Summer Sun...the Olive layer behind daffodils from "Abundant Hope" are up on dimensionals (of course). :)

Here's the hymn I was speaking about...please click, pray, and maybe...SING along! C'mon...you know you just wanna belt it out along with 'em! :)



The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Abundant Hope
Ink: Basic Gray

Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Glossy White
Accessories: Polka dot EF, Aquapainters, Ink lids (Old Olive, Summer Sun), Old Olive satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Reinkers (Old Olive, Summer Sun)
Other: Rubbing Alcohol, Cotton balls
Technique: Polished Stone

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! And I wholeheartedly agree with you that it can't be Easter without that hymn! Plus it always reminds me of my Grandma - she used to really belt that one out when we would sing it. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal you are a riot! You are right - I just need to sing along with this song that is playing as I write this note. Joyful, glorious Resurrection blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it matters what religion you are . . . we all sang that song today! :o) One of my favorites! Beautiful card too! (I didn't "belt" it out . . . but was close.) :o) Happy Easter Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love it! The song--the church, the sentiments, the card--and YOU! :) Marme

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)