Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello, Goodbye...

Today's post is a meshing of "Hello" and "Goodbye"...
Confused?  Well, here's a bit of explanation:

"Awash With Flowers" is a new stamp set from upcoming 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! :)

Barely Banana and Almost Amethyst colors will soon be retired! :(

















If you love this set & want to get your hands on it right away, BEFORE July...I've got great news! You may purchase it right NOW from me (Stampin' Up), until the end of the month! :)  Also...4 other 2-step stamp sets are on sale for 20% off!  (See sidebar)...Contact me today to place your order! :)

Well, whatcha think?  Do you like this card?
Due to lack of comments yesterday, I see that everyone must agree with me on yesterday's post, lol

REMEMBER, today's the last day to win my 25,000 Hits BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY !! (click on blue)  Comments open until 11pm PT tonight!

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Awash with Flowers
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Barely Banana, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: 1/4" celery gg ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I like the border you put under the flowers. Blessings to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Crystal. It's always hard to say good-bye, however, something new is always on the horizon. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I forgot banana was on the list. bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, it really is spring! Love the banana color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the banana and amethyst together! But I also like how you have the flowers up and down...very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you clever, stamping the flowers upside down! I must try that!!! Thanks for the pretty inspiration...I am sad those colours are going too!

    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!!! I love the colors and am going to miss them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)