Monday, April 12, 2010

Taken with Tess

So this is one of those stamp sets from the mini catalog that grew on me. :)  But by the time I got it, I couldn't WAIT to ink it up! :)

It's called Tote-ally Tess, and here she is! :)

















I stamped her with Brown Stazon ink onto watercolor paper, colored her with my markers & aquapainter, and paper-pieced her pants with the oh, so fabulous "Sweet Pea" DSP!  Go ahead, take a closer look - aren't her pants fabulous? ;-)  The panel to the left of her is from that same paper pack.  Card base is Taken With Teal  (hence the name of this post)...and WHAT is that in her hand?

A stamp, of course! :)  It's, ahem...popped up on a dimensional, believe it or not. ;-)

There are many options from the set to add to her ensemble, but I chose just the stamp.  You could change it up and take a cupcake from another set for a birthday card!  OR...how about something from the set Voila...oh man, endless possibilities there! :)

That's all for today...busy week ahead of me...hope to be back soon! :)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Tote-ally Tess
Cardstock/paper: Sweet Pea DSP, Taken w/ Teal, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor
Ink: Stazon Brown
Accessories: SU markers, Aquapainter, 5/8" chocolate chip satin ribbon
Technique: Paper piecing

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

2 comments:

Go ahead...make my day! :)