A fellow blogger friend recently awarded me with this and I'm so honored - thanks so much, Holley!
As part of receiving this award you are to share 8 things about yourself and then pass it along to 8 other bloggers!
8 Random Things About Me:
1. I love to read. I have to read before falling asleep at night - it helps me turn my brain off, lol! Christian Fiction is my choice...preferably with some romance involved. What can I say, I'm a sucker for romance. :)
2. I'm a sucker for chocolate, too. In a pinch, chocolate chips will do. ;-)
3. Back in my school days (Jr. High thru High?)...if I felt my notes were too messy, I rewrote them. Yup, I did. And I wasn't the only one, hee hee - my best friend was the same way! We were even jealous of each other's handwriting, lol! ;-)
4. I enjoy filling out forms...especially if they're the carbonless multiple copies of the same thing type of form - something about that soft paper and a good pen, lol!
5. I *dislike* weeding. It usually takes prompting from my grandma, who comes over to help. ;-) On the other hand, clipping my roses is a relaxing thing for me. :)
6. I *love* baking. Oh, that I could have the time and resources (and willpower against the results) to bake all the time!
7. I *love* organizing - I'll help you organize your kitchen cupboards! (((contented sigh))) I love the feeling at the end. I love the thoughts of before/after. I used to DRAG mom/dad/hubby/whomever to the project, and show them afterwards! lol Ironically, though I'm organized, it's really easy for me to accumulate clutter...and when someone (ahem) asks for help with their mess, I get overwhelmed with all the projects awaiting me at my own home, that I tend to put it off (sorry mom, will help you soon!), thinking I should probably tackle my own first, lol! :)
8. I once thought I could manage riding a bike down concrete stairs. Ha ha ha ha ha! I still chuckle over that one. Luckily, as a pre-teen/teen (??don't remember exactly), I didn't get hurt too badly, but a little embarrassed towards the man in the speedo I narrowly missed! lol!!! I wonder if the friend with me at the time still remembers this...
Well, I think that's all for now...and now you know some random things about me! lol. Sorry it took me so long, Holley! I had the hardest time with the 8 Random Things!
Now here are 8 Great Bloggers (what a tough thing...I have so many more I enjoy!)
Ruth (Living Well, Spending Less)
Amanda (Vintage Dutch Girl)
Dianne (For The Love of Stamping)
Patty (Patty Creates)
Ashlee (Muse My World)
Dale (What's Up With Dale)
Kim (Jenkins Journal)
Shari (Southern California Stamper)
Be sure to check out Holley's blog too...but not before commenting here - 'cause you know how much I love to hear from you! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)