Monday, January 24, 2011

Passing Time...

Written Monday the 24th, LATE at night. ;-)

Today I tried to take a nap. It didn't happen.  I read my book, tossed and turned and worried about oversleeping/missing picking up my daughter from PreK (though I had set an alarm).  I haven't been sleeping well for about a week or two, thus the need for a nap. ;-)  That and the fact that I knew tonight's sleep would be interrupted/cut short.

I'm sitting here on my couch, trying to patiently wait for the clock to chime the late hour.  The hour in which I can FINALLY order from SU!  Oh, it's been hard to hold back, once I had a look-see at the Occasions Mini catalog...but I made myself wait. Until Sale-A-Bration!

Do you know what Sale-A-Bration is?
It's the time when you earn FREEbies! Who doesn't love free stuff?  For every $50 you spend, you can pick something out of the SAB brochure for FREE!

Did you know you can order thru me online, and have it shipped directly to YOU?  24/7.  Maybe you already know, and are waiting up with me. ;-) Here's the link for ya.

I've been saving some of my b'day/C'mas money for this occasion. :)  Well, truth is, I haven't spent any of it yet but...yes, I AM limiting myself and won't spend it all on stamping. As much as I love my hobby, I am also a frugal person by nature, and save my gift money for when I really want something that I feel is not a necessity - for me, or our home.  In fact, when 2010's B'day/C'mas rolled around, I still had a little bit left from 2009 from being so careful, lol! :)

Sorry.   Rambling.   Remember the title of this post? ;-)

Eek!  My eyes just found the time and my heart skipped a beat. My palms are starting to sweat! lol!  My list is ready, and I'm ready to type in those numbers as fast as I can!

Yes, I'm crazy.  A crazy stamping lady.  Sometimes I think my UPS guy thinks that, lol!

Okay, so I'll be back later to post more info & links to the SAB mini & such (or you can follow the link to my SU website right now & find it there under promotions...

Hoping to have time to create and post on Tuesday. This last weekend and today, I've been working on updating my craftincrystal Etsy shop with new items. :)

ETA: I'm back! WOo hoo! That has got to be a record for me - 18 minutes entering a SAB order from start to finish. Usually I am hmming & hawwing over things, back and forth, back and forth. Maybe it's a good thing to wait this long! :)

Okay..time for bed and much needed sleep.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I have quite a list going for Sale-A-Bration myself but am making myself wait just a bit longer. I figure shipping times will get clogged up with all the early people so I might as well wait just a few more days. Plus that gives me more time to tweak the list! Have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)