Monday, January 3, 2011

So Long, Farewell...

Auf Wiedersehen, Good night...Good bye, Good bye, Good bye....
Yes, I love that movie. ;-)

Today's post has to be a quick one, because I wasted all my "alone time" (both girls at school right now), running to the PO, grocery store, and a couple other places. :-(  I am seriously sad about this, because if I was at home during the 2 hours my daughter was at Pre-K, I could've made a card, took a pic, uploaded, edited, watermarked, blogged about, and copied to SCS and SC! (yup, it can take some time!)

However, now that I only have an hour left, I've decided I'd better do some bookwork (I'd rather stamp, lol).

Here's another thing that makes me sad, and the reason for writing this post:


It's ALL GONE!!! (sniff, sniff)

I found my favorite Holiday creamer this year, and I'm sure wish I had bought more than one bottle...just so I could taste the goodness for that much longer! At least it lasted me the whole "season"....but it'd better be back next year, lol! :)

You know, there are two ways of looking at this post today...and even though I'm obviously sad about a few things, I'm choosing to look at the glass half full. :)

1) Getting stuff done in town sans kiddos, therefore no stamping time today means - I can spend more "real quality" time with the kiddos once they're home, instead of in town running errands with them, or being glued to the computer trying to do all that was listed above. ;-)

2) My fave creamer running out means - it's that much easier to "be good." :)

See now, it's a good thing those things happened, so that my Resolutions meet with success! (see here)

Hope to be back tomorrow with something crafty!
Aacck!  Only 25 minutes left for bookwork now! 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. You had me worried there for a minute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sure you were saying goodbye to the Holiday Mini! Hope you got the bookwork done in 25 minutes! I became your 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sorry you didn't get to stamp in your alone time! I too hate when something comes out only for the holiday or etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand about your favorite creamer being gone. My fav is Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte and they ran out so early this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)