Thursday, January 14, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

You have that song in your head now, don't you? ;-)

In life, there are good times and bad.
It's important to celebrate the good times, am I right?! :)

Remember back in this post, I told you my brother was in the midst of all those awful CPA exams?  Since then, he's been notified on two more test results...and he is DONE!  He finished, he passed all the tests (4?), he is on his way to CPA! ;-)

So I made him this card to celebrate the occasion. :)

It was nighttime when I finished, so the picture quality isn't all that great...IRL, all the stars shimmer a bit. :)

Well, what do you think?

The Small Print
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Cardstock: Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Whisper White, old DSP

Accessories: Large and small star punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Love, love the color combo you chose! Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool and fun....and I agree we need to CELEBRATE as much as possible!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice done! Congratulations to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! A perfect card to celebrate a super joyous occasion! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)