Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whoooo Loves You?

I DO! :) 

Thank you so much for your continuing interest!
I'm excited that we've made a milestone -- 10,000 hits!
  It doesn't seem a lot, but since I just started in September,
to me it means I'm only just beginning,
 and it also means someone cares! :)

To say "thank you," I'll be offering Blog Candy, so stay tuned! :)

Here's another card using new items!
I used Mr. Owl from the stamp set "Fox & Friends"
(Occasions Mini in sidebar)
...and look at the super-cute new border punch!!
(Sale-A-Bration in sidebar)

I'm thrilled with how it turned out...but I'm having a little trouble deciding on the heart part.
Could you help me?  Pay close attention... ;-)
A) ABOVE
B) ABOVE, with glitter

and to try something new using Photoshop...
A) HOLDING
B) Inset: HOLDING with glitter - click to see closeup!

 
A little OCD, I know...
but that's just how I am sometimes when I create. ;-)
So...what do you think?

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Fox & Friends
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper/Cardstock: Choc Chip DSP, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Whisper White, Rose Red
Accessories: Choc Chip gg ribbon, Scallop Trim Border, Heart to Heart punch, 2way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, SNAIL adhesive

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 10,000 hits! Absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the first one with the heart above. I didn't choose the glitter because I like the heart appearing darker. They are all GREAT! (as usual!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute card! I vote heart on top no glitter. :) Congratulations on your blog!
    cheers~
    Q!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cards!! when in doubt - always err to glitter!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I am loving your clean and crisp look. I may have to use some of your ideas at my hostess club parties. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the owl with the heart on top. He looks like he is thinking about LUV!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)