Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Pea Heart Box

So. Ya wanna see somethin'?
I made this little box...it's pretty neat.
Perfect for something...some little treat.














See, see, it's quite neat!

Yes, we've been reading Green Eggs & Ham around here... ;-)

What's a box without a treat?
Would you like a peak at the treat?













Hee hee hee...this is one of THEE best treats around, wouldn't you agree?! :)  You're wondering how many fit in this lil' box? I'll show you!













Four of them fit perfectly.

Come to think of it, you could maybe fit another layer on top...I'm not quite sure.  You'd have to have some left in the bag to try it now, wouldn't you? ;-)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Paper: Bashful Blue, Kraft, and Shimmer White cs, Sweet Pea DSP

Ink: Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, 1/2" circle punch, So Saffron brad, Dimensional
Other: Snickers minis
*Idea taken from our SU Demonstrator Connections website - a video by Angie Juda!

Well, what do you think?  Would YOU have any left in the bag? ;-)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. As if that cute little box could get any better - filled with Snickers!?!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love it!

    And, no, there'd be no leftovers in this house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! cute! cute! The little candies are my favorite to use in stamping projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too stinkin' cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)