Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet Pea Gift

So, I had an epiphany the other day.
A lightbulb probably DID ding above my head it was that sudden! :)

I was struggling with my B&BW* body wash bottle...it's been this way from the beginning...ugh...sqeeze with all your might, every time, just to get a bit out!!  I've put up with it for too long, really.

Don't ask why it took until the very end of the bottle for me to think of this (roll eyes), but now I'm thankful my mind was on crafting while showering! lol...

















How about putting it into a small container to present as a gift idea?  I'm ready to move onto the next flavor anyways. ;-) IRL, it all coordinates beautifully. ;-)

Introducing: Sweet Pea body wash in new lil' container, decorated with Sweet Pea DSP and Pretty in Pink satin ribbon from the Occasions Mini!  The tag is made with "Vintage Labels," free to you during SAB!  If you click on the pic, you'll see behind "For You" I lightly stamped a swirl from the Vintage Vogue set (Occasions mini).

Well, what do you think?  I'm starting to wonder if there are people out there actually liking these ideas! lol

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Vintage Labels
Paper: Whisper white cs, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Curly Label Punch
Other: Small toiletry bottle, B&BW Sweet Pea body wash
* FYI: I've never had a problem with B&BW products before...this is in no way a disuasion to purchase.  I just happened to have a bum bottle! :)


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Crystal! And I love how you used the Sweet Pea body wash to coordinate with your Sweet Pea SU! products! It all fits :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DSP and the Pretty in Pink ribbon! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)