Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You Stole My Heart!

Thanks for hanging in there...I've been a bit busy around here....boy am I glad to be back online! :) I have a few projects lined up, so please continue to stop by!

((Now, back to the regularly-scheduled program...))

Hey, you stole my heart!!!
Hee hee...

















This one of those cards that when finished, you say "FINALLY!" and toss it aside to hopefully never lay eyes on it again!  lol....OR you take it out and gaze at it over and over, trying to determine if you did everything possible to make it work right. Ha ha...I'm a mix of both on this one. ;-)

I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out, but it took me a few days of working on it here and there, to get to that point. ;-)

I used the new set "Love Bandit" from the Occasions Mini (see RH sidebar).

I do need to give credit to gallery member scrapnforfun on SCS for the idea of these rolling grass hills - thank you for your inspiration! :)

What do you think?  I personally love the fluffy white cloud on the LH side...ahhh so cute! :)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Love Bandit
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Paper snips, Dimensionals, Basic Black gg ribbon, Sponge dauber, Qtip, Modern label punch


Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal. Well, isn't this the CUTEST card! Love that paper cutting for the grass. Those extra special touches really make a card don't they? Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, creative scene. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute, Crystal! I love all the work you put into the grass, it really adds a lot to the whole scene! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Cute, creative and fun!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)