Friday, January 22, 2010

Friend Love, Take 2!

I'm getting a little carried away this week around here...what can I say, ideas are flowing!!  When they are, ya gotta go with the flow! :)

Here's another Valentine for a friend.
I love the simplicity...it is a definite CAS card! (Clean & Simple)
















NEW stuff again! :)

I stamped the friend heart from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set onto a cute little love note "Kisses" (see Occasions Mini), punched & popped up the little heart, attached the ribbon, and popped the whole thing up on dimensionals.  Voila!

Remember, Stampin' Up will donate $2 from every sale of this "I {Heart} Hearts" set to the American Red Cross to aid Haiti Disaster Relief!!! Contact me today to place your order!

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts

Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Love Notes "Kisses", 3/4" Real Red polka dot ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...make my day! :)