Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pawsitively Happy Lion!

I am soooooo excited about this card!!
It's one of those that makes me want to dance a happy dance! :)












Yup.  This one's for realsies!  Sorry...three cups of coffee may be a bit much for me. :) 

I've been wanting to try to make a Tri-Fold Shutter card for some time now, and today I attempted it.  Succeeded, methinks.  In this picture are two sneak peek items.  Can you guess what they are?

First:  Mr. Lion.  He's from the new set "Fox & Friends" in the upcoming Occasions Mini catalog.
Second: Happy Birthday is from the new set "Well Scriped," also in the Occasions mini.  Sooo excited!! :)

The DSP called "Pawsitively Prints" is from the current (about to end) mini catalog.  It's part of our Build-A-Bear collection. Love it! :)

So there ya go....PAWSITIVELY (paper), HAPPY (birthday...and me, cause I love this card), LION (well, duh)! ;-)

Wanna see more views?  OK.

CLOSED


SIDE
TOP











So obviously I'm deliriously happy about this one. lol....
I'm really hoping someone else out there likes it, too! ;-)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Fox & Friends, Well Scripted, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper/Cardstock: Pawsitively Prints DSP, Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Ballet Blue
Accessories: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, and Only Orange markers, 5/8" brocade blue ribbon, 1/4" pumpkin pie ribbon, Hobby blade 
Technique: Tri-Fold Shutter card

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day!
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Love it! This looks like it took A LOT of time! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like this card. Haven't attempted this tri-fold yet, your sample makes me want to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this CUTE or what?!? Love your crisp look, colors and sweet little lion. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Perfect for a little guy!
    Love that fancy fold, too!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)