Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friend Love

I love my friends.

Valentine's Day is typically thought of as a romantic holiday...but I'm here to remind you about all the other people in your life that you hold dear.  Friends, Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Stepparents, Siblings, Neighbors, Coworkers (be careful with that), etc...anyone you love!

This card is for those you call "friend" in your life.













I used a BUNCHA new stuff here, all from the Occasions Mini catalog! YAY!

Sending Love Specialty DSP (it has glitter!!), "I {Heart} Hearts" Stamp set, Small Heart punch, and 5/8" Real Red Satin ribbon!

YUM!!

Well, what do you think?
Ready to place an order with me to enjoy all this fabulosity for yourself?  Great! :)

And even better....
Stampin' Up will donate $2 from every sale of this I {heart} Hearts to the American Red Cross to help with Haiti Disaster Relief!!!  Contact me today to place your order!

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock/Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Accessories: Small heart punch, 5/8" Real Red satin ribbon

Be sure to stop in again...I have many projects lined up to show you! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. ohhh... I like this one! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! So much, in fact, that I cased it for my upcoming V-Day class! :) Thanks for the great inspiration.

    http://stampintracy.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentine.html

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)