Friday, January 8, 2010

Love You Much

I participated in a challenge over at SCS today...my third challenge this week - YAY! :)  Feels good to do that again...it's been quite awhile.

This is definitely not my favorite card this week, but it works for the challenge, so I'm posting it anyways. ;-)

It was a Limited Supplies Challenge:
1) Make a card to tell someone you love them.
2) Use only white, red, pink, & black (not necessarily all).
3) Incorporate polka dots.

This is what I came up with:












The ribbon matches better IRL. ;-)
Well, what do you think?

You're wondering about the blog candy, aren't you? ;-)
BLOG CANDY COMING TOMORROW!!

However...I'd still like to hear any comments you have about todays card, today! ;-)

The Small Print (All Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Well Scripted (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Red gingham ribbon, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Polka dot embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dot

Thanks for stopping by, and have a GREAT day! :)
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. You are one talented gal! I love the simplicity of color and shapes on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has gotta be one of my favorites!! It's fun, fanciful, perky and sweet. I'd give a big box of chocolates to anyone that gave me THAT CARD!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card-and teh font on the sentiment is so fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Crystal, your card is just stunning with the white on white, textures and a bit of real red. Love it all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, how'd you get only part of the card to be textured? Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, its very valentiney LOL, and I love the little bits of red amongst all that white, very classy!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...make my day! :)